Plan our escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Older Discussions (Vancouver Island)

3 posters

Go down

Older Discussions (Vancouver Island) Empty Older Discussions (Vancouver Island)

Post  AdamWashington Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:44 am

ye I beleive you guys should meet in port angeles WA and take the ferry to victoria and that's were I will meet all of you because I'm coming from bellingham and there are ferries here so that's my input. And as far as wanting to head up to ak I think we should all meet up do this spot or somewhere else and we could go up there when ever we want
AdamWashington
AdamWashington

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Older Discussions (Vancouver Island) Empty Hey Ryan

Post  Chaz Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 pm

This spot is looking good to me man. The only thing that worries me is the rain factor. I think you meant 200 cm per year, which is less than 100 in. So if thats the case, it wouldn't really be that bad at all. We get about 50-60 inches a year here in Florida and I wouldn't say that it rains a whole lot. But if you're still looking at this spot, I'm definitely down. I'd rather avoid AK if we can, you know?
Chaz
Chaz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Older Discussions (Vancouver Island) Empty Hey Chaz!

Post  Ryan Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:21 pm

Hey are you talking about the spot in Canada on Vancouver island? If so see this

https://wilderness-plan.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/so-where-are-we-headed-t16.htm

pretty much gave up on this spot, too risky gettin in to the park, since you have to have a park pass wit hyou at all times, and you need it to get across ferries and cable cars in the park so yeah thats messed up. Not doing GNP, now we arnt doing V.I. so yeah Alaska or we need to find a new spot asap, message me on myspace more if ya want

-ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://wilderness-plan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Older Discussions (Vancouver Island) Empty Re: Older Discussions (Vancouver Island)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down