Plan our escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOT Personal Satellite Tracking - $149.95

3 posters

Go down

SPOT Personal Satellite Tracking - $149.95 Empty Hey guys I found something really cool that I think we should take.

Post  mrgoodtimes420 Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:23 pm

I was sitting around on the internet researching tools and such that we will and this is almost a must. It is a satellite messenger from the webpage it looks like for $300 a year you get to send unlimited SMS messages to loved ones and get a tracking system so they can know that you are still ok and Emergency Search and Rescue service.. Check it out!
I think I am buying one if we go.. It would be helpful if the people who go could help contribute to the service cost...

http://www.bluecosmo.com/shop/product/81/SPOT_Satellite_Messenger/

Mike
cheers

mrgoodtimes420

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

SPOT Personal Satellite Tracking - $149.95 Empty Re: SPOT Personal Satellite Tracking - $149.95

Post  AdamWashington Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:00 am

I don't want one so I'm not gonna pitch in sorry, I'm going to us our mail system to talk to people on the outside.
AdamWashington
AdamWashington

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

SPOT Personal Satellite Tracking - $149.95 Empty Re: SPOT Personal Satellite Tracking - $149.95

Post  Taylor Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 am

My friend has one of those and they work great, although he only pays about $50 a year, but thats in Canada.

Taylor

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down