Plan our escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, this is amazing!

Go down

Wow, this is amazing! Empty Wow, this is amazing!

Post  mikosflower Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:49 pm

I am in absolute shock that a place like this exists. I always thought I was the only one that had such a deep seeded hatred and disgust for society but now i realize i am not alone! As corny as all of that just sounded, i think my jaw dropped to the floor the second i saw this forum.

I have been looking through most of the posts and am wondering if this is something that everybody really wants to do or if it's just an idea born out of desperation for their current lives and surroundings. Would we all really be able to completely sever ourselves from society or would we eventually feel the need to come back and re assimilate?

My concerns are more about health care and things of that nature. What would happen if one of us got sick and it was an illness we couldn't heal with our resources? Would it be a permanent thing? I know I have a lot of questions but this is something I've been looking for since i was 15 and am crazy excited to find!

I know the forum pretty much died down but if anybody is still around, I would really REALLY like to talk about plans and ideas. It's nice to finally be around a group of people not enthralled by all of the materialistic, mind boggling crap of this country.
mikosflower
mikosflower

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-27

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1205478403&ref=mf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum