Plan our escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member with suggestions

3 posters

Go down

New member with suggestions Empty New member with suggestions

Post  NotMeantForThisLife Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Tom. Over the last few centuries humans have engulfed the planet and staged it for a doomsday. Not to mention we've put in place laws upon laws, and then laws to protect the laws. Now we are a society of paperwork and numbers. We've been in search of the meaning of life but to be honest I feel the meaning of life is to live in itself. We are the only species who feel the need to cover the planet and complicate things as we do. Many people feel humans are on the top of the food chain and we're so great. the truth is we developed thumbs and skills for manipulation, so that's what we did, we manipulated the hell out of the planet to suit our species weaknesses. cut off our thumbs and throw us back into the wild, now we are weak food sources. Every other creature doesnt live in the wild THEY live in the real world. I say we get a jump on the end of the world and start over now.
My theory on the plan of excape is it sounds like a good idea. However the problem is strangers whom dont know eachother being thrown into a life or death situation, when is comes down to it people could panic and/or kill if brought to the need.
I like you all want to leave this pretend society that only exists because we say it does however I have a few different views.

1) I feel a location with a warmer climate would best suit needs. Alaska would be a fight in the winter and would take the joy out of life, once again if we go with the theory humans are animals, we dont have fur and thus naturally would not migrate to such a harsh environment.

2) A group should stay small and diverse, yet well formulated to aviod confrontations. There should be a clear leader however with a true majority rules democracy for important decisions. A true honor system in which everyone is honest and forth right with opinions and information.

3) Everyone included should have a true skill in which can be contributed and taught to others ie. gathering hunting, farming, general medical skills, and natural medicine, and construction.

4) If anyone choses to bring a mate there must be a a sworn agreement not to steal, influence, or corrupt said relationship.

5) all individuals should be in a quality physical condition and not require medications that cannot be fadricated from natural plants of the area. food should be split by body weight and labor by ability.

6) Free will of all indiiduals must be respected.

I would like to form a group of 6 people 3 males and 3 females in addition to myself and my mate. Age range from 20-30 to seek out such an existance. If anyone agrees and is interested let me know. If I am intruding on your forum and you wish me to leave, I appoligise and will do so.

NotMeantForThisLife

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

New member with suggestions Empty Welcome aboard

Post  DJJoko (John) Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 pm

I understand how you feel and thanks for sharing it with us.

Nah, you can stay around. We don't mind! Smile

I'm down with everything you expressed... except that very last paragraph. You know... the one about age ranges from 20-30? Never under-estimate the power of the 39-year olds!

Much of what you wrote about has already been discussed (sometimes over and over and then into the ground) in other posts. Take a read around and you'll get a feel for who believes in this and that, etc.

Peace...

John
DJJoko (John)
DJJoko (John)
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

New member with suggestions Empty Re: New member with suggestions

Post  Chris Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 am

Welcome and feel free to stay.

I'd actually like to hear more of what you have to say, especialy on your expodition project. Although its probably the same as alot of ours it never hearts to hear something new. Plus some of us have gone in different directions simply because of finding a location is turning out to be more of a problem then anyone of us guessed.
But anyways my names Chris and welcome onse again..
Chris
Chris

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

New member with suggestions Empty Re: New member with suggestions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down