Plan our escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we are going?

2 posters

Go down

Why we are going? Empty Why we are going?

Post  AdamWashington Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 am

I think since there is so many people on the list now and only several have spoken on skype, we need to figure out who really is going to go in the end of March or not, because like John said this is big stuff and this is a BIG steep to somthing totally differnet, and some people cant and would not be able to handle it. So i just want to know who thinks there actually serious enough to do this, and there reasoning for wanting to do this.
Some reasons why i wanted to do this: One, most of us grew up the same, taught at school every day about new stuff, and how our lives were ran by doctors lawyers even janitors, and that we needed all of these things or else we would be dead or homeless. Then when we got a little older we understood that the government was running alot of what we could do in our lives, so what is our alternitive. Going into the wild. The people that continuously tell me, this is not going to work Adam, your are going to die doing this, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.... When someone tells me its not possible, i find it hard to not be frustrated with that person, because I'm so frustrated that they can't see that living in a city or town feeding off of a grocery store and working almost every day is not the only way we can 'live life'. I mean thousands of generations have faught threw extreme colds, drastic heats, droughts, and whatever else this beautiful place we call earth has to offer. Or else we would not be hear today if our species did not do all that. So i think in all of us (some don't know yet or wont ever know) that there is a almost wild side to us, that we have the capability to know the land, grow on it, hunt on it, sleep on it, build a fire on it. I mean for the people that say its not possible, just dont really know what there talking about. Ok, Two, just the way people live there lives in our society, i disagree with. I really think i would enjoy life a hundred times more if i were in the wild ever day of my life. Just the money system is so messed up, I mean every body is just hoping they can get enough money by the time there 50 or even 60 or 70 to 'then' live there life the way they want. I don't know its just a compleatly different life than the one i want to live. I believe that we get one life on this planet, and nothing else(but the nothing else part is were no one knows truely) so i want to be able to live it the way that i want and i have made that choice now i just need to do it. Three, I figure I'm 19 I have a long life to live and if i want to do THIS, i want to do it now, so if it does not work, i can come back save more money buy property tax free land and try it again or somthing else, but THIS going into the wild thing, for me it is what i want to do for the rest of my life if i can. I love so much the idea of it and just the thought of when everything is the way we want it, god knows how long that will take... I have been all over the world and gotten tastes of apsolute beauty and just amazing country, been all over the West coast and some middle states as well, been to Balize, was amazing, did cliff diving, saw the Mia ruins, they created the calinder that we run off of, which that same calinder in there records ends Dec/23/2012. So thats kind of interesting, if you haven't you should look into 2012 and the whole world ending, which in that myth they say it will happen that year by a dwarf star that is an orbit that goes around our son and 13,000,000 miles away and then back again, it takes 3,600 years for it to pass every time, when it does its like 100,000 times more dense then our planet, so its gravitational pull is so extreme it makes all valcanos go crazy, earthquaks off the chart, tornadoes, I mean distruction. They say it will wipe out 85% of the human population (thas makes 5.1 billion). I have been Jamaica, it was pretty sweet there, did some cave diving and traveling threw them, been to Costa Rica, deffenetly my secound favorite trip, Just my mom and I went, was in the huge jungle, we ocean kyaked, river rafted, saw the coolest anaimals, woke up to a howler monkey(pretty sweet). I have been to Alaska on a fishing trip with my Dad, it was great, coaught some good fish, saw whales and cool coast line, we went to Sitka I think. Been Sking all over Canada and Utah, Montana. Been to Hawaii Four times. My favorite trip of all was Kenya Africa, was such a great exsperience, got to meat tribes that had to of been there for centuries, they knew so much about the land it was incredible, the animals were great, we almost ran over a cheetah, it was the coolest animal i had seen in the wild in my life. It had what looked like orange eyes, was just laying there on the grass looked like it had just woken up from a nice nap after a kill or somthing. Ya so being out in all the places in the world, i thought well why do people take vacations, beacause usually were they go is way cooler of a place to be then were they live, so why not go live in one of those places instead of settleing for were you are now, JUST because you were born there or you think you might like it, but you have no idea how much different exsperiences there are to have in other places of the world. So thats what i got on that, if anyone wants to ever ask me anything feel free to send me a message. So ya sorry about ranting and raving about stuff, and I know my grammer sucks, I'm sorry about that. Thats all i got for now. Thanks for reading and please post somthing of your own.
Marcus
AdamWashington
AdamWashington

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Why we are going? Empty Re: Why we are going?

Post  Ryan Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm

Well i know i am pretty serious, dont know if i want to stay out there untill i am an old man, i mean you say you have traveled to all those places. I want to do something like that with my life, i dont want to be tied down to one spot for all of my life. All i know now is that i am not happy here in this place we call civilization. Its not civil at all. You can work for all of your life, hope you make it to retirement and even then you are old cant enjoy life as you would want to now. Or you can do something about it, some people are smart and make a simple invention and become rich. That sounds great but then say you become a millionaire, then the money system fails, then you are just as rich as the hobo on the corner. Dont know if that makes sense to you all. I agree with so much you say marcus. I mean yeah you can eithier take the course of life that has been set upon you from this life, or you can break off and be free. I honestly hate where i am, and when i use to travel here from montana i loved it here so much. But 1 year latter and its just the same old boring place. Its that way because i am stuck in a cycle. Wake up at this time, work at this time, eat at this time and sleep at this time. It shouldnt be that way, yeah maybe it sounds like i am just lazy or dont do well under a schedule, well here i have no motivation, if i dont work any more i sit on my ass, and when this happens i look around, and hey look at this i still have food for myself, i still have a bed and warm water and a meal. This means nothing to me! When we go out there it is going to be different, we are working the land for ourselves, not to make cash to buy food. We get our own food, we make our own shelter, if i sit on my ass out there i die, i wont be okay. Im not sure if this i ssounding crazy to you all but just typing my mind right now. I just got back from montana and me and my army pal did some mountain snow camping, that was so great, its like i got that feeling of life back in me, we went out and found dry timber to make a fire, yeah we brought sleeping sacs and a tent but still its a taste of whats to come. I want to work for something that has a purpose, not a purpose for a big corporation to make an extra 15 bucks of my labor. I have thought about this so long and there are going to be so many things i miss about society, like just simple foods, to music, to haveing a warm coomfy bed to crawl into, But hopefully it works for me, hopefully all the bricks just fall into place. Everytime i go camping or on hiking trips i get that life force back into me, you know you just take that big deep breath and you can just feel the clean air filling your lungs and it just does something to you, it just does. Yeah i agree with you, this is are one life, we live it now and we have some fun now. I honestly believe that once we die thats it co poof! But also like you said no one knows. Eternity in the clouds sure does seem boring, but yeah off track. Thats it for now. If you made it this far into my paragraph thanks for reading.

ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://wilderness-plan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum