Plan our escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

growing crops

+5
den-e
benjammin08
DJJoko (John)
Ryan
AdamWashington
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

growing crops - Page 2 Empty crops

Post  mrgoodtimes420 Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 pm

berries and apples and trees would take atleast 2 years to grow. I think we should take foods that can be dry stored like grain and roots herbs ect..

Mike

mrgoodtimes420

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

growing crops - Page 2 Empty growing pot

Post  mrgoodtimes420 Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:58 pm

I have grown pot several times and actually it will almost grow in spite of you if it has food water and sunshine..

mike

mrgoodtimes420

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

growing crops - Page 2 Empty Re: growing crops

Post  PerishInto3.14 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:56 am

I see the cultivation of marijuana becoming a problem. Is that really what the majority wants to waste there time on? I feel it to be almost counterproductive, but I do believe people should do what they want. But, I do fear this could complicate things initially. This substance would not be key to an effective survival, therfore being irrelevant and excessive.
PerishInto3.14
PerishInto3.14

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

growing crops - Page 2 Empty Hey, Perish

Post  DJJoko (John) Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes, I agree. Getting too concerned about getting marijuanna out there and then growing it would be excessive. If someone can just throw some seeds in their pack, then fine by me. If, when growing these crops out there, I had to choose to either save the crop of cabbage or the crop of pot, well... the food would always come first.

On a much broader note, isn't it funny that this even came up in these discussions?? And why did it?

I DJ'd in big dance clubs in Tampa for about 5 years. The boyz there were all about their substances... and I enjoyed quite a few of them myself, to be honest. It made me look at these desires for higher states of consciousness (ok, sometimes much lower ones too) that we humans have --and have had since history was ever recorded. Just why do humans enjoy a good buzz so much? It's a sociological phenomenon that I find unbelievably fascinating. And now, when we are all discussing going out there and walking away from all this garbage for good, we realize that unless we plan now to take some substance with us, then we may never again enjoy that good buzz. For those who have never found a good buzz (or even any buzz at all), this is probably a pretty silly and trite discussion. For those of us who have enjoyed an altered state of mind, the thought of never going to that place again is somehow very sad... and for me, even a little depressing. What's up with that?? Why would anyone be sad or depressed about the thought?

I think I know exactly why. I'd like to hear other folks thoughts?

Peace--

John
DJJoko (John)
DJJoko (John)
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

growing crops - Page 2 Empty Re: growing crops

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down