Plan our escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change of plans

5 posters

Go down

Change of plans Empty Change of plans

Post  benjammin08 Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 am

After recently talking to some of the other members; Chaz, I and others who want to join us, have decided not to join the main group to venture out into AK. This is because we feel that it is not a good choice for our first time location. The other reason for our decision is the time on which we were going to leave. The end of March is a cold time for AK. Everythng is still frozen over. So we have decided to head out to Washington State and travel by foot through the Cascade mountains into Idaho, then through the Rocky Mountains of Montana. We will change campsites frequently to insure a beautiful view every week. The date of our trip will be in May of 2009.

We will still be keeping touch with you guys and trying to help one another out. If anyone wants to join feel free to just do so. We havent ruled out Ak, just not our first choice. Sorry if we went along for so long saying we would go there. But after research on what we could face in Alaska, I know I, and maybe Chaz will not be ready by the end of March. I have been camping every weekend so far preparing myself for this trip. Reading survival handbooks and trying to remember the pictures on my book on how to identify wild edible plants. I wanna be ready! I hope you guys are. You guys have a strong will to succeed and I like that. Sorry I havent been on in a while. Peace to all.

Jammin
benjammin08
benjammin08

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Change of plans Empty Re: Change of plans

Post  AdamWashington Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:44 pm

well like I said earlier I beleve going to some islands I'm the tropics or somewhere is going to get us away from people have land for growing and have fresh water right there on the island never have to worry about winters. So that's what I think will be best and easiest
AdamWashington
AdamWashington

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:00 pm

WEll i like what you are thinking, but what would you do come winter? Just go back home more prepared more knowledge gained for the big one in AK? I think this would be good, get a full spring and summers stay on our backs, so we kinda know what to expect, go back to society get more cash, and save up...Just not sure, this forum has kinda jumped ship.

Well im out for now. any wants to talk just message me

ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://wilderness-plan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaz Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 pm

I wouldn't say that the forum jumped ship dude. Some of us just don't want to be confined to one particular area, you know?
Chaz
Chaz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Odin Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 am

if you are still going I think i'd be more interested in this trip to start off then heading right into AK, lemme know if this is still a possability, or if the ak trip is still happening.

Odin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down